The Ellie Stokes Trust Fundraising Dinner on Thursday 22 September 2022 will see unique and very collectable items go up for auction to culminate the fundraising effort.
The Dinner features inspirational six times super rugby winning coach Scott ‘Razor’ Robertson as guest speaker.
The Ellie Stokes Trust Fundraising dinner will be held at The Show Gate, Riccarton Park Racecourse starting at 6:30pm and running to 11pm. Tickets cost $130pp (includes buffet dinner and beverage package and $50 contribution to the Trust) or $1,040 for a table of eight. Tickets can be purchased from the Canterbury Jockey Club website racing.riccartonpark.nz and click on the Green Box Buy Tickets. If you wish to go in a draw to sit at Scott’s table, please place your bid with Trustee Tim Mills by confidential email to [email protected].riccartonpark.co.nz.
- The racing plates worn by TALLYHO TWINKLETOE when winning the 2021 NZ Grand National Steeplechase. In doing so he became the only horse to win all four of the Australasian Grand National Steeplechase and Hurdle races. This is a unique and never to be repeated item with a letter of authenticity from part owner Jo Rathbone
- A montage of the very first winning treble trained by extraordinary New Zealand thoroughbred trainer Chris Waller. Achieved on New Zealand Cup Day 1998 the montage is signed by the then Foxton based Chris and the jockeys who rode the winners. This also is a unique one-ff item
- Ian Kirkpatrick jersey with his signatured team of Legends. A one off that commands serious appeal to a sporting purist.
- Christchurch Casino package valued at $800.
- Mediaworks Radio Package valued at $3,000.
- Anglers Arms voucher to the value of $500.
- Sothys Gifts to the value of $690.
- Vast Billboards voucher to the value of $3,600.
- Service to HIGHLY RECOMMENDED donated by Berkley Stud.
- 1996 South African limited edition rugby jersey number 7 of 100 is a special piece of memorabilia.
- Signed Michael Walker riding silks.
- Garden Sculpture valued t $850 donated by Alister and Leanne McNeill.
Other auction items and fundraising activities will take place in both a live and silent format. Anyone wishing to bid by phone can contact Trustee Tim Mills on 0274 300 208 prior to the night to make arrangements